Won our two “official” plays last week, lost both of our BEOB picks (one unfortunately pushed at the closing line).
Sorry for the delay in getting the ratings updated this week. I run the code and send the ratings to Cade, who normally puts together the graphics, but Cade is traveling to Argentina this week and has had some computer problems, so I’m working on getting the graphics done. We should have everything updated very shortly. In the meantime, you can view our playoff projections over at the Linemakers.
Lines are widely available as of 2pm EST on Wednesday. As usual, we do not consider injuries (except QB) or matchup factors; the lines are based purely on our ratings, plus home-field advantage, and an adjustment for teams coming off of byes and Thursday games.
A reminder: Big Plays are expected to cover more than 55%. Other Plays are expected to cover between 54% and 55%. Break-Even or Better are expected to cover between 52.5% and 54%.
Big Plays (14-8-1 YTD)
- Dallas -3 at Washington [MP= -6.3]
- New York Giants +9.5 at Detroit [MP= +6.4]
Other Plays (30-20 YTD)
- Atlanta +12 at San Francisco [MP= +9.3]
Break-Even or Better (13-12-1 YTD)
- Arizona +10.5 at Seattle [MP= +8.8]
- New England +2.5 at Baltimore [MP= -0.7]
- Chicago +3 at Philadelphia [MP= +0.8]
MP Lines on Remaining Games
- Miami -0.4 at Buffalo
- Carolina -2.8 vs. New Orleans
- St. Louis -4.4 vs. Tampa Bay
- New York Jets -0.3 vs. Cleveland
- Kansas City -6.2 vs. Indianapolis
- Cincinnati -9.2 vs. Minnesota
- Denver -11.1 at Houson
- Tennessee -6.2 at Jacksonville
- San Diego -11.1 vs. Oakland
- Green Bay -1.7 vs. Pittsburgh