Won our lone Big Play last week, with Kansas State playing Baylor close. Split the remaining picks, going 1-1 on Other Plays and MP Leans. If we had included Texas, which should have been a Big Play but Cade vetoed, we would have had an additional win. As a result of Texas’s win, we are now Peabody-Massey Analytics for the next week. As a results of Texas covering +14, Cade gets to foot the bill for the new website. So at least I get something out of being right.
On to this week’s picks. Very light schedule this week. No big plays (Wisconsin was looking like one at -10, but that line moved to -13.5), but we have three others and quite a few leans. Lines are widely available as of 4pm EDT on Wednesday. As usual, we don’t account for injuries or matchup factors. In cases of major injuries, we are just scratching plays entirely.
Big Plays (12-8 YTD)
Other Plays (10-22 YTD)
- Louisiana Tech +6.5 vs. North Texas
- Michigan -7.5 vs. Indiana
- Colorado State +7 at Wyoming
MP Leans (7-5 YTD)
- Wake Forest +6 vs. Maryland
- Buffalo -20.5 vs. Massachusetts
- Iowa State +34 vs. Baylor
- TCU +7.5 at Oklahoma State
- Eastern Michigan +17 vs. Ohio