We had another profitable week in the NFL, with our two official plays both winning and our leans going 2-2. For the season, we’re now at 61.54% for our “official” plays and 60.23% if you include our Break-Even or Better (which we expect to win at a 52.5%-54% clip).
Lines are widely available as of 12:50pm EST on Wednesday . As usual, we do not consider injuries (except QB) or matchup factors; the lines are based purely on our ratings, plus home-field advantage, and an adjustment for teams coming off of byes and Thursday games.
Big Plays (12-8-1 YTD)
- Seattle +2.5 (+105) at San Francisco [MP= -2.4]
Other Plays (28-17 YTD)
- Carolina +3.5 (-120) / +3 (+100) at New Orleans [MP= +0.6]
- Detroit +2.5 at Philadelphia [MP= -1.6]
- Minnesota +7 (-115) at Baltimore [MP= +5.1]
- Washington +3 (+105) vs. Kansas City [MP= +0.9]
Break-Even or Better (13-10-1 YTD)
- none this week