Our Big Plays continue to sizzle, moving to 10-1 with a Saints victory on Thursday Night Football. But the big shocker is…an Other Play won! Our leans weren’t too shabby either, with a win and a push making the weekend an undefeated one. If you’re interested in the insightful analysis that went into the M-P picks this week, or just my ill-fated attempts at using the English language, take a look at the weekly Man vs. Machine column, where Massey-Peabody IS the “Machine”. Also, after a long media layoff, I’ll be a guest on my good friend Gill Alexander’s “Beating the Book” podcast this week, which is always a fun time. I haven’t recorded it yet, so be warned that I might suck. Lines for the picks are consensus as of 6:55am Vegas time on Thursday morning.
Big Plays (10-1 YTD)
- Detroit +2.5* vs. Minnesota [MP Line: DET -3.8]
- (late add) New England -7 vs. New York Jets [MP Line: NE -11.0]
Other Plays (3-9 YTD)
- New Orleans +4.5 at Indianapolis [MP Line: NO +2.4]
- Baltimore +8.5 at Arizona [MP Line: BAL +6.6]
MP Leans (4-3-2 YTD)
- Atlanta -3.5 at Tennessee [MP Line: ATL -6.0]
Our Lines (means) for the rest of the slate
- Seattle -6.4 at San Francisco
- Buffalo -4.1 vs. Jacksonville (in London)
- St. Louis -4.6 vs. Cleveland
- Miami -4.9 vs. Houston
- Washington -3.6 vs. Tampa Bay
- San Diego -4.8 vs. Oakland
- New York Giants -1.8 vs. Dallas
- Carolina -2.9 vs. Philadelphia
*There are also juiced +3s available
I’m not posting a line or pick on the Kansas City/Pittsburgh game YET, since it is currently off-the-board due to injury uncertainty at the QB position.
Update: Kansas City -3.7 vs. Pittsburgh is the MP line.